Saturday, September 22, 2012

Tenuta's

Tenuta's (in Bay View)

4.5 out of 5

This place is a hidden gem!  A couple of my members at the country club have been raving about this small corner bar Italian restaurant in Bay View.  Bay view is starting to grow with many great restaurants on it's resume.

Tenuta's has the feel of a local corner bar set into a residential neighborhood, but don't let that throw you off.  This place has an amazing Italian feel with dim lighting and tables right on top each other.  The only things that this cozy restaurant is missing a corner booth for the boss.

So I decided to order the veal marsala after many food sources saying how good it was.  The veal was a little tough but the marsala sauce and sprinkle of fresh basil with the homemade fettuccine noodles was unreal!  Extremely delicious!!!

My beautiful wife ordered the Ravioli di Funghi.  I am still thinking about this dish the next morning.  Could be the best pasta dish that I have ever had!  The mixture of fresh mushrooms, shallots, and fresh basil paired with a marsala cream sauce was simply stunning!  My wife says the kicker was the sun-dried tomatoes and spinach.  I couldn't agree more!  This dish was just that good!

We will be back very soon!  Anyone want to come with?

4 comments:

  1. If this is an open invite, consider us in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for sure...everyone is invited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kaebs10,

    Any chance you could link the words, Ravioli di Funghi to our new menu http://tenutasitalian.com/restaurant/food-menu/? Thanks for the write up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. userX
      I attached to new menu to my blog. I took the wife to Tenuta's last month for my birthday. Loved it! Never disappoints! Keep making GREAT food!

      Delete