Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cafe Benelux

Cafe Benelux   4 out of 5

A MUST GO!!!!!

My wife and her sister and husband decided on a beautiful day to grab a little lunch downtown at Cafe Benelux.  This is a must go hot spot!  If it's a sunny day ask to sit up on the roof.  You get a decent look at downtown Milwaukee and a nice cool breeze.  To start, I ordered a Stinking Rose Bloody Mary!  It is garlic-infused vodka with all the fixings.  Very delicious!    Time to order lunch and the "Sprocket" burger caught my eye.  Anything that is cooked in duck fat....I'm in!  The Burger consisted of a pretzel bun with a 1/2 pound prime beef, bacon, duck fried egg, tomato jam and garlic aioli.  Very messy but very good!!   Overall the menu looked amazing!  I always wish my stomach was a little bigger than it is. 

1 comment: