I'm back online with a great place for either lunch or a late night dinner. I took my wife last night to the Historic Third Ward and we decided to try Cafe Benelux for dinner. We have took some family in the past for lunch and really enjoyed it. The menu consists of a lot of American comfort foods with matching beers to accommodate. My wife ordered the Mac n' Cheese in which thoroughly enjoyed. I decided on the bacon wrapped meatloaf with ale gravy per recommendation from many friends. We were not disappointed one bit. I try and always keep room for dessert but these dishes filled us up!
Although we order 2 glasses of wine with our meals, Cafe Benelux has an extensive beer menu featuring beers from all over the world. One of the best beer menus that I have come across. Each beer is described very well which makes it very easy to choose the appropriate one for your taste.
The service was great! Our server had many recommended dishes. They were attentive and friendly the entire meal. My only fault that I see too many restaurants doing in this atmosphere is keeping their music a little too loud.
We will be back for sure. Please let me know what you think of Cafe Benelux?
Great experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment