To back date a little bit, I took my wife and a lot of others to Trocadero for her 30th Birthday party back in October. I have nothing by high remarks about their service and food.
I made the reservations via Twitter and was taken care of very easily.
If you are a bloody Mary fan, which we both are, this is the place for you. I ordered the "Gloreosa" Bloody and was not disappointed. They mix garlic infused vodka with a delightful array of spices to make the absolute masterpiece!
I was turned on to their red-curried mussels cooked in coconut milk with garlic and a touch of mint for an appetizer. They were fantastic!
To continue my garlic themed night, I enjoyed the Triple Garlic Burger! Luckily we went out for many drinks after otherwise the wife wouldn't have been happy with the odor that followed me around for sometime.
We have been back a couple times now and planning on continuing our visits to Trocadero!
Thanks guys!
Just wanted to say that because of this post Erica took me here on a date night. It was a great place to eat and hang out. Would definitely do it again!! Thanks for the review buddy!!
ReplyDelete